Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, July 14, 2006

Recent attempts

Sadly I have no photos still; i apologize, grovel at your feet, beg your forgiveness...whatever you would like. I can report that I knit one baby sock, and thats about it. I have started a Picovioli shirt (again) with a size larger needles than i had tried before. I have made so little progress on my Camoflouge socks that its not even worth going into; and please don't ask about the Petticoat socks, i'm rather trying to pretend they don't exsist right now. Note that i said one baby sock...there will not be two, i tried my hand at magic loop for the baby sock and have decided that while i like the idea, i hate teeny weeny socks. I've started a grownup sock in bright purple Opal, haven't quite decided on a pattern yet, probably one of Sock Bugs, they're so pretty. Well, off to enjoy my nice, quiet weekend. Next week begins the first of two weeks spent with my loving bfs adorable (and active) nephews, I get to try and convince an almost three year old mommas boy that it really will be fun to hang out with boring ol Ashley...wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter