Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, June 18, 2006

New Name

Though it may seem rather silly to change the name of the blog, i decided (along with Me, Myself and I) that the other one seemed rather lacking. Since I seem to only knit socks as of late, Socks R Us seems rather appropriate, don'tcha think?
I'm afraid i'm suffering from SSS yet again, what is up with this sudden epidemic lately? I used to never have issue with finishing the other sock and now i find myself wishing the gator that lives in the lake behind my house would eat it so i could be guiltless. Then my poor Auntie would only have one sock though, can't let that happen now can we? Auntie must have warm feet (and hands, if i can seem to get mittens under control) and she must have warm feet soon. Don't bother pointing out to me that it is almost July and certianly hot where she lives....everyone needs good wool socks. And she'll need good wool mittens this winter when she makes her lovely snow sculptures. Now all i need to do is figure out how on earth to make a pair of mittens that don't look like they were intended for Andre the Giant or a baby...still working on that bit. Oh well, i leave you with a picture of the lovely yarn model (and pseudo nephew) Curtis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter