Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What was I thinking?

Oh my goodness, I must be insane. I'm working on the poor second sock that got sacrificed to get the socks for Michigan done. I hope to have it done by mothers day, along with another sock to go with the one i've knit for my loving bfs mother, also for mothers day. And when I'm finished with those two I'm considering starting a pair of black dress socks for afore mentioned bf. Yikes, I'm in sock hell and can't see any real way out. I've also started a baby blanket for the children i don't plan to have for years and years...but i figure it'll take me longer than 9 months to finish one, so i had better start early. And all of this in the midst of trying to pack up the apartment i've lived in for almost 9 months (who knew my mom, dad and I had so much crap?) to be moved into our new townhome on Wednesday!! Anyone got a good way out of this mess? Pictures in next post, i promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter