Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Head Start

Although I've avoided knitting people gifts for christmas, reading the Yarn Harlot blog has convinced me that it may be the way to go. So... I have embarked on several quests to figure out gifts I can knit that the people on my list will enjoy. So far I've come up with making 3 knit courier bags by the name of Spork (pattern here: www.larissmix.typepad.com/spork), 4 Sophie bags, 2 pairs of socks and 2 or 3 pairs of fuzzy feet. Which is why I'm writing about Christmas when it's just barely July. I gotta get a move on, there aren't even sweaters in this mix yet and I'm already afraid that I won't make it. And there are still a few people that may end up with store bought gifts. Three year olds tend to not appreciate sweaters (especially when they live in FL) enough to merit being knit one. Oh well, sorry about the picture free post today, my living space is a disaster, next time i promise pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter