Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, June 30, 2006

Poor Auntie

My poor Auntie Carol may end up receiving fraternal, rather than identical, socks. I haven't quite gathered the courage to actually compare the sock in progress to its finished sibling, but i have a sinking feeling that they won't match exactly. I'm trying to come to terms with that, because there is no way i am frogging any part of this sock. I'll light the thing on fire first, or feed it to the nearest aligator. Please hold me in your thoughts (since i'm running out of the left over skein and will soon have to cannibalize the second attempt to get more) while i try and think good thoughts while knitting this sock for the third time. Pictures of the socks next post, i promise...maybe even good pictures, from a real camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter