Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cold Feet

Literally, my feet are freezing. Maybe it's time to bestow sock love upon myself. An idea which is conveniently timed with my somewhat reluctant admittance that i do need to master dpns. So far so good, there is no weird line running up the leg of my sock where the needles switch. And if there were, what do you think my odds would be of passing it off as a weird little design quirk? I'm just hoping they will fit, if not they're getting shipped up to MI as a christmas gift for someone with skinnier legs than I. Moms mother day socks aren't done yet ( I'm on the heel flap though), and loving bf only has 1/4 sock. I've got probably (don't know for sure, tape measure lost again) 5.5 inches done on the leg of the first sock. My English teacher is fascinated by my knitting, particularly my dpn socks, wonder if i can squeeze some extra credit out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter