Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sorry

I realize that this is my second post in like 2 hours, but something tragic has happened, I have had to frog the freakin slipper yet again!!!!! This is the 2nd time folks, the second time that I have screwed up the toe decreases and had to rip out. And because I am a colossal dumbass and got confused and ended up dropped 3/4 of the stitches i was trying to pick back up I ripped up to the heel flap again. But if it's worth doing it's worth doing right...i guess. I don't know why the yarn has it in for me, maybe it's heard that i'm going to intentionally throw it in the washer to meld its fibers together to make beautiful fuzzy feet slippers, or maybe it's just pissed that it's not sunny and nice outside like it's supposed to be in FL, either way, i've offended it somehow and must come up with a way to repent before it sets itself on fire or something equally dramatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter