Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Panic consumes the planet...again

Have I mentioned to y'all that I really, really, really hate studying for A&P? Come to think of it, I pretty much hate studying for anything, but I really hate doing it for A&P. Wanna know the best part? I have a whole 'nother section of the class to take yet!! I registered to take the second half today, aren't I just the luckiest person on the planet? No, I don't think so either, for this week anyway. I left the pattern for the doggie sweater I would like to finish some day at my grandmothers house on Monday, thank goodness I know how to finish it (like it's hard), but I can't start another one until I get the pattern. But since I don't have 16" size 6 circulars or size 6 dpns, i can't finish it anyway, it doesn't really matter. And I gained what feels like 20 pounds while dog sitting for my grandma, while my bf has apparently lost about that much. Great, he loses 20 pounds and they attach themselves to my ass instead, how kind of them. Remind me to not eat for the rest of the week so I can get back to my flabby, but less so than now, self. Oh well, he'll just have to love me how I am, if he loves me like this then he's not goin anywhere anytime soon. I may even let him have the hat I found half finished in one of my various knitting bags that are strewn about in my closet. I have to invest in size 9 dpns before I can fully finish it, but it'll look good on him. I'd post pics of the sweet baby hats i had made, but mom snatched them and brought them to work with her to give away. Oh well, next one I make I promise to share a picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter