Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What Was I Thinking??

Remember my last post on how my dad was home and I was sooo excited? Remember that? Well, I take it back, all of it. Can you send fathers in to the return department? He's driving me crazy with the same stuff that drove me crazy before. Like assuming everything in the house that isn't his and looks girly belongs to me! 9 times out of 10 he's dead wrong and I end up shuffling mom's crap all over trying to get her to put it away. Basically I think his theory is that if something is laying around it must be mine, because his wife never, ever clutters up the counter (ya, right, sure). This is the reason I must move out, which is the reason why I must pass my CNA test on next Saturday, so I can get a freakin job instead of lounging around like the lazy college student I am. Nothing like typing your blog in your pajama top and underwear at almost 10:30 in the morning because you have nowhere else to go, and your disgustingly motivated father went to the gym. He'll be back shortly though, there's nothing in their gym here, it's kind of sad. Not even a TV in one of them, so you just have to improvise. But you have to stop singing or talking to yourself when other people come in, just good manners. Am knitting the cutest scaf on the planet, it has cables placed stratigically to look like XOXOXO. I'm making it in gray simply soft (and for those of you that just inhaled sharply that i'm using acrylic, keep in mind that my yarn budget is nil) kind of as a rough draft. But I kinda like it in gray, so I think I'll send it to my aunt, she could use an XOXO scarf. It's about 4 inches long though, so I have some work to do on it first. Good thing it's not horribly cold up north yet, so I still have some time to work on it....i hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter