Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, October 21, 2005

Dads home!!

Dad finally arrived at home yesterday evening, and its been strange having a man in the house. Its nice to have him back though, this morning we went to wal mart to get the oil changed in my car, and while we were waiting we went to the mcdonalds that is at the front of the store. And he's met my favorite (ok, only) boyfriend for about 10 seconds last night. But we're all going out to dinner in about 3 1/2 hours, so they'll really get to talk then. I'm still deciding what i want to wear and wishing my sweater was finished. But since I'm lazy and busy, it's not even close. I haven't even picked up the stitches i dropped on my sock because i can't find my crochet hook and i'm too tired to come up with another way to do it. I'll do it eventually, but for now the project has ground to a halt. I should probably be reviewing A&P stuff, or working on english papers, but like i said earlier, i'm too tired and too lazy today. I'm sitting around in a huge t-shirt from my junior year in high school and my skinny pants (which finally fit) and my fuzzy ugg boots. When the dinner hour starts getting closer I'll go get pretty, and put on normal clothes and makeup and do something with my hair, but for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter