Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oops

I can't believe I accidentally published the same entry twice, sorry to the 2 people out there that read my posts, must have been caught up in fuzzy feetness. A&P has me stressed yet again, but i think mom and dad might be getting off of my case about school in the near future, since I showed them my English grades thus far. They're quite happy about them, so maybe I can get out of the doghouse for a while, maybe. Made a mitten for Hanna, note that i said that i made A mitten, not a set of them. I'm workin on it, "school comes first". You know it's bad when your bf starts in on you about it too, but he's just as bad as I am, and we both know it. My CNA test is Saturday, and I'm trying to figure out what in the hell I'm going to do with my grandma's dog while I'm out taking the thing. I think I'll just bite the bullet and get up early and drive in from her house, even though it'll suck and i'm going straight back to her house to sleep when i'm done. But coffee is a beautiful thing, so I'll just stop at 7-11 or a gas station or something and get the biggest coffee they sell. I'm nervous about the test, as always. I think I do better when I'm terrified. Oh well, back to studying for me, just wanted to fix my goof up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter