Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fuzzy Feet

I'm debating as to whether or not i want to try making fuzzy feet slippers, I may have to try it just for the hell of it. We shall see. My normal sock is going well, the foot part takes forever, and ever, and ever. But I will conquer, in time to make the other one. Alas, I have run out of humor for the day, I blame it on my night last night. Baby-sitting for your boyfriends nephews usually goes better when his MOTHER doesn't tag along!!! And no, I'm not kidding. I like his mom, I really do, I like her almost more than I do my own, but tagging along while he and I are supposed to be baby-sitting.....not good. I've been baby-sitting forever, I think I can handle a two year old and a 5 month old, especially with just one other person there. I can do it alone, I can really do it with someone else there for pitys sake. Hopefully next time we'll be flying solo. It was awkward for him too, he didn't have anything to do between me and his mom. Poor guy, I actually feel bad for him. We really didn't need to be there, she could have handled it alone, and he could have gotten to bed a little earlier (4:30 am is not a good time to wake up when your sleep deprived) and I could have stayed home. But it was still fun, I just hope she isn't always like this. Ok, I'm going to branch out into something a tad bit different, hopefully it'll work.

Your Linguistic Profile:

70% General American English
15% Yankee
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Dixie
0% Midwestern


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter