Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Meet the Parents

Tonight I will meet the people that raised the wonderful man I'm dating, and I'm starting to get a little nervous. But I know I'll be fine, I've never had parents hate me yet. But just to be sure, I've planned my outfit carefully, actually styled my hair and put on full make up. Now if I could just decide which pieces of jewelery to wear, I'd be all set. Am considering sneaking into mom's room and grabbing her gold studs to wear tonight. She told me I could have them, I just haven't gotten around to claiming them yet. But I've got about 2.5 hours before he even gets off of work, so I have a while to decide. The cat took a shower with me this morning, not by choice of course. But she needed a good shampoo, it was time. So now she smells pretty and looks much better. She's out on the "lanai" sulking and soaking up the sun, she sure does love it out there. Well, gotta get going, think I will work on my sock to try and relax myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter