Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Update

Since I'm sure that the 4 people that read this are probably dying of suspense as to how my evening meeting the parents went, I figured I'd post now. Though it may be a bit presumptious to assume that 4 people read this thing on a regular basis enough to know that I met his folks tonight (in case you missed it, scroll down and read the post below this one first) but I'm gonna write about it anyway. He came and got me right after he got off of work (is it odd that I find him very attractive in his uniform?) and I met his mom and dad while he took a quick shower. His mom is totally sweet, and his dad is very funny and laid back. Then we went to the fair thingy at his grandmas church, where i met his two sisters and his three nephews. His nephews are soo cute, they're the sweetest little things ever. After about 15 minutes of walking around I got handed his 5 month old nephew who seemed to pick up on my baby hug needing vibes, because he was just my cuddle buddy for the rest of the night. It's been so long since I've held a baby, I forgot how much I missed it. His oldest sister had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to lose control, and I realized how much of an empty shell person I had become. But I feel myself starting to come back, tonight was definatly a good night. Hopefully today will be just as wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter