Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Panic!!!

OMG y'all, I have the biggest freakin test in my A&P career tomorrow and I'm so not prepared. I have to know almost all 206 bones and their markings, can we say screwed? Mom and I are going to make the drive up to school to study the actual set of bones (they're plastic, but they're 3-D) that is in the library. Thank goodness for the library, they're totally saving my behind here. I know I shouldn't be this nervous, there are only 50 questions on the test, but with my luck it would totally be the 50 that i'm not sure of, so i'm going to be sure on all of them. Its funny, most people have problems memorizing the skull bones, but I'm having issues with everything else. So I'm going to live A&P today, until my man comes over, and then i'll go soak in the hot tub, and then we'll come back to the apartment, and he'll help me study some more. Because he has really no choice, because I will be dedicated dammit. And I will only make out for short little periods, because I must do well on the A&P test. And no knitting until tomorrow, which is the part that hurts, since my sock is getting so big and developed, it almost looks like a sock now!! Unfortunatly somewhere in there i dropped a stitch, and it's laddered for like 5 rows, so i have to find my crochet hook and fix it before I can go any further. Either that or I've gotta get creative with another solution, because i can't keep knitting it with a dropped stitch, it'll just keep going. Oh well, I'll have to work on it tomorrow before the test, to calm my nerves, sort of. It worked last time, sort of, I passed at least. Ok, enough blogging from me, must get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter