Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, October 07, 2005

Drive In

Went to my first drive in movie tonight with my favorite man. We saw the Wallace and Grommet movie, so cute, won't probably see it again, but it was cute. Then we came back to my shared apartment, and he got to witness my mother while she's waking up. He had to work really hard to keep from laughing, she's kind of a zombie when she first gets up, can't say I blame him. So we just sat around for a while and relaxed and watched a movie and then he had to leave. Oh, and I almost forgot, mom and I got to meet Frank from Trading Spaces!!! He's soo funny and charming. Mom brought him one of the quilts she's made and he ooh'd and ahh'd over it during his whole presentation. Ok, i'm tired, going to bed now. Good night y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter