Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Big News

I can now officially say that my Boyfriend and I had an interesting evening last night. He told me he had something to ask me at the beginning of our evening, which was at about 7, he finally got around to asking me at 11 something. It was funny, I've had people ask me out on a date, but never if I would be their girlfriend. I usually just assumed that after a few successful dates that I was, but whatever. I had already started calling him "my boyfriend" in my mind, so it worked out fine the way he did it. We went for a lovely walk around the apartment complex walking path thingy, and then said good bye down in the parking lot (where the bugs were eating me alive) and we made it official. I wonder if it's presumptious to ask him to go to my friends wedding with me. She's getting married in April or May I think, and I don't want to go stag. I hate going stag to stuff like this, and I'm going to be a complete basket case through the whole thing, I could use a cooler head, someone who doesn't know anybody there. Unlike my mother and father who have known her since before she was born. But the wedding will be in Michigan, and it seems like it might be kind of soon in the relationship to be asking someone to travel to Michigan for a week. Oh well, I still have about 6-7 months to worry about it, never know. I do know that I'm enjoying my time alone right now, PMS is not a good week for me. Sometimes I want him here all the time and him never to leave, and then I don't want to talk to him, don't want to see him, nothing. Horomones suck. Oh, and I'm knitting a kitty egg roll to go along with my kitty won ton. They're sooo cute, will upload pics as soon as computer stops being evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter