Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, October 14, 2005

Rain and Disney

What is it with my luck lately? The last two trips I've taken to Disney have had lousy weather. Mom and I drove up yesterday and encountered freezing temps of 78 (leave me alone, its a long way from the 97 i'm so used to), gray skies and random dribbles of rain. But it sure did warm up sometime during the day, because the sweatshirt mom had to buy for me at the entrance came off, and i was glad i had worn a tank top. We stayed for the "Mickey's not so scary Halloween party" and though we didn't realize when we got there that it was that night, we improvised costumes. Mom found a hat that was awesome, and we both got t-shirts. Mine has the 3 ghosts from the Haunted Mansion that supposedly go home with the unsuspecting tourists, and moms has the mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas. So we went as spirits, i suppose. I wanted to get mickey mouse ears and go as a tourist (since now we live here), but I'll settle for being a spirit tourist. It was fun, they had a great parade, excellent fireworks, oh and did i mention the tons of candy they were handing out? I have soo much chocolate, some of it good, some of it nasty. White chocolate crunch bars?? Totally gross, hate white chocolate, not overly fond of crunch bars, the combo....totally gross. Been busy studying for A&P, learning the bones of the body is no small thing, when not studying for the test on Wednesday, have been spending time with my bf, usually in the pool/spa. Dad should be home this week, which is very exciting, he can go do the stuff with mom that I don't want to do. And now I have someone to get lost with around town. I won't be the only one in my family that has no idea how to get anywhere!! A very exciting concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter