Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 29, 2005

All Better

I would like to apologize for my crazy lady post from yesterday, my day did improve after I posted. For one thing I managed to lift my writers block for about 20 mintues, just long enough to get some of my English done. So thats some pressure lifted. And I finally met mystery guy from online! He had to run down to the Wal Mart that is right down the road from us both, and I offered to meet him there. Since I wanted to meet him, and wanted to get out of the house too. It worked out well. He seems very nice and very sweet. But I knew that already just from talking to him. I almost got a hug out of the deal, but it was a little awkward since it was our first time meeting, and I'm shy around men I don't know well. And there was a guy waiting for my parking spot (which he didn't get, because I was in no hurry). Anyway, I pulled a major girl trick (men skip this part) and asked for help on a car issue. Ok, so I wanted him to help me with an antennae topper that I was fairly sure wouldn't go on. And true to form, it didn't. I would later fess up as did he about the hug thing. And for those of you who thought this was a knitting blog, I brought my sock to class yesterday to help calm my nerves before and after the test. I also started a little baby cardigan from a book I found in the library. This book has some of the most adorable patterns ever!! They are soo sweet. My adult cardigan is plodding along, both sleeves are starting to get long (and heavy) and I haven't even started increases yet. But I suppose its better than doing the each by themselves. Will post pictures as soon as i'm no longer ashamed of the lack of progress. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter