Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Loong day

Its been a really, really long day (just in case you haven't figured it out from the title of this post). My favorite man in town has just figured out that I've been sharing little tidbits about him and myself on here. He doesn't care though, just for the record. I finally got a comment on my last post, and it was a good one too. I appreciate the comment, you go girl! I started work on my sweater sleeves from you know where again yesterday while waiting for the man mentioned above to call. I could kick myself for making both at once, but at least this way they'll both be the same length. The sock is coming along too, i think I'll go to knitting group tomorrow night and they can help me pick up the stitches for the gusset. Had yet another test in A&P, this time in lecture (thank goodness) which means multiple choice, which hopefully means that i've passed. But because of the test today we didn't find out how we did on our lab practical, oh well. The next practical is in two weeks and it's on all of the bones, and i do mean just about all the bones. Including the bones of the skull, of which there are a ton!!! I'm doomed I tell you, doomed! Oh well, hopefully will be going out again this evening, had a wonderful date last night, hopefully will have one again this evening. I feel bad for the poor guy though, we've only been dating in person for about a week he's gonna have to deal with PMS right away. Because guess what, it's here this week! He'll live though, I don't get that grouchy, I cry about everything and crave chocolate. Not too bad, it could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter