Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 29, 2005


This is a pic of me in Moroco at EPCOT, some people seem to think that I'm elderly. So I figured I'd post it to show that i'm obviously not. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Nope, not eldery! How long have you been knitting? I've been knitting off and on for almost a year and have made two oversized hats and about a thousand scarves.

9/30/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter