Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sorry Folks

I'm sorry, it's been forever since I posted, and I know all of the 3 people that read this are probably getting upset with me. Its been a busy few days, the dad countdown has offically begun, only 11 days until his last day with the park service. So about 13 days until he is here, live and in person! A&P is making me want to yank out every single hair on my head slowly and one at a time, and English makes me want to set myself on fire. It's not a good semester, can you tell? But on the bright side, my lovely date buddy is entirly too adorable for words. Hopefully we will soon make the transistion from "the person i date" to "my bf/gf..." I could live with being called someones gf again. It's been a while, and i'm not sure the last guy counts. I haven't been knitting at all the last four days, because i'm trying to get my hands to look a little less swollen. They looked like cartoon hands before, puffy and swollen, not fun. But you can tell that i have knuckles now, its a start. I'll start again soon though, I'm going insane without my projects. Lets see, what else. Oh yes, none of my pants fit anymore, in the good direction, meaning they're all getting too big. Ah the advantages of the third floor, i knew there had to be at least one. As soon as I can get the digital camera to up load to the computer I'll post pictures from MGM trip last weekend. But for now, thats it for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hey, it's your blog and you'll post if you want to!

10/05/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter