Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Panic overtakes the planet

What I mean by that is of course my own personal planet being overtaken by the ever present emotion of panic. My A&P lab exam is over, check that off the ol panic list, but now i have about 6 assignments due by October 2 (or 4 i can't remember) none of which are done because i hate them all. And I have another A&P exam on Wednesday. One down, two to go...my life kinda sucks right now. Ah the glamorous life of a college student, this one is sitting here in Care Bear pajama pants, tank top and oversized sweatshirt, doesn't that just sound fun? Oh, and did i mention that i'm still single? My life is so much fun right now, at least i have a good tan from going to the beach. Well, must go try to write stupid papers for English, which i wouldn't have to take again if i weren't a moron the other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter