Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Monday, September 26, 2005

Mittens

I am searching for that perfect mitten pattern with absolutly pathetic luck. Maybe it's because the pattern gods are aware that i've moved to Florida, but Hello! Almost all of the people I know live in cold places and need hand knit mittens from me. My quest for the perfect mitten pattern must be suspended for a few days though, because I have my first A&P lab practical exam on Wednesday. So I'm going to go panic about it now, just thought I'd post while I had a few minutes between panic (I mean, study) sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter