Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Question

I have a question about cotton socks. Living in FL, wool socks can be somewhat warm (slight understatement, feet furnances is what they become). I have purchased some cotton sock yarn and was wondering how to approach the cast on, more or less sts? Fewer or more rows of ribbing, entire leg ribbed? Any suggestions welcome, any warnings even more welcome. Please help! They are for my loving mom for Christmas (so i can steal them back when she doesn't wear them ever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter