Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

It has been an evening of drama, went to a baseball game with the loving bf and his grandma. Kind of a lousy game, but the atmosphere was good (and loud). It was on our way home that drama struck hard. It started with my car stalling at a stop light (its an automatic...they don't stall unless something is wrong), it was restarted only to promptly stall again. We barely made it to his house, when the hood was popped it was immediatly obvious that something was amiss. Needless to say, loving bf drove both me and his grandma home and my car got to stay in his driveway.

In knitting news...
I have finished these:



Yarn: Opal Petticoat color number 1246
Pattern: My standard sock pattern
Thoughts: I'm not thrilled with these, I have a feeling that they will end up being Christmas gifts, my only question now is for who?

I've been working on another pair (or three, but the others are upstairs, and I sadly am not). Heres a picture of my other SIP (sock in progress)


These are Online Supersocke 100 that i got on Ebay (anyone else totally addcited?). You can't really see it in the picture, but they've been doing this really cool flashing thing around the leg, hopefully i can get it to repeat for the foot and for the second sock.



I leave you with a picture of my kitty admiring the sock. Ok, so maybe she thought it was a toy, and maybe she bit it after i had snapped the picture, but it's still cute :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter