Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Socks

I know, I know, I'm a glutton for punishment. But I'm trying the socks again. And if I have to rip these out again I'm giving up and going back to my poor neglected sweater. You know how last night I was ranting and raving about how I am alone and can't find a man that uses multi syllable words to have a conversation with? Well, I found one, or rather he found me. I posted another profile of myself on another personals site and right after it had been approved someone e-mailed me! We chatted on AIM for about 2 hours, and hopefully the conversation will continue another time. He seems to be very nice, very polite. But I'm going to try really hard not to get my hopes up. But I really want to meet this guy, at this point I'm willing to risk him being a maniac axe murderer, I just want some company other than my mother. Hopefully we'll meet sometime and we can talk in person. Ok, just needed to get that out, back to my sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter