Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Quick Post

Ok, I may post twice today, please don't hold it against me. I'm just so excited that I think I'm going to explode if I don't get it out. That small conversation I was having online last post, turned out to be an all day affair. From 11 am to 10 pm we talked online. At around 10 he gave me his #, which i called after I hung up with my good friend. We talked on the phone for about another 2 hours!! I like this guy so far, he seems like the kind of guy I like to date. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be an axe murderer or something like that. And hopefully he's sane, I can't take more drama in my life right now. But he seems very down to earth and sweet. And my sock is coming along just fine, for those that are curious. I'll try and take a pic tomorrow so you can see what I'm spending so much time whining about. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter