Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, September 08, 2006

Free Time

I have spent the past week waving good bye to my free (aka, knitting) time. Between school and my newly acquired job I haven't had a real day off all week. That will be changing tomorrow thank goodness. Of course i get to spend tomorrow studying, but we'll pretend i don't have to for the sake of the blog. My second sock out of Austermann Step isn't quite done yet, working and school factor largely into that. Hopefully it will be completed this weekend and i can have lovely soft socks to wear to work. I'm afraid that the beautful socks will have to wait, I want to make some socks to wear with black pants, i'm tired of stealing my moms black socks all the time. The casual observer would ask why i don't just go to the store and buy some black socks and save myself the hassle...but we'll let that slide. I think it's obvious why i cannot just go buy black socks, its too easy. Hopefully the next post will contain pictures of two finished socks...hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter