Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yikes

I must be out of my flippin mind! Why else would I decide that knitting two pairs of socks in two weeks was a good idea? My hands just can't take that kind of pressure. And it's not like the recipients of the socks live right down the road, they live in Michigan. I have to get one and 1/2 socks done by April 16, think I can do it? Time to start using the Yarn Harlots Christmas gift method, a little late (or early depending on how you want to think about it). I wonder how much knitting I could get done if i completely sacrificed sleeping...hmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter