Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Finals

My finals are tomorrow, and then a blissful month of no school! Unfortunatly I must study butt off for said finals, and am fully enjoying my well deserved panic attack. I'm also knitting the cutest pair of baby booties for the grandchild of one of my study buddies. I'm calling them the froggy booties since they're lime green with narrow white stripes (sounds weird, but they're cute). Now all I have to do is learn about the brain, spinal cord, sympathetic, parasympathetic and other various nervous system components and finish the first bootie so i can knit the second one....all by tomorrow! And my bf wonders why I cried easily last night (got the sweetest get well card from the sweetest 7 yr old on the planet, and it just set me over the edge, in a good way). Oh, and did I mention that it's time for the hormone express? If my life gets any more "interesting" i want to be sedated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter