Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, December 08, 2005

List Thingy

Ten random things you may not know about me:
I am a CSI junkie
I cannot bring myself to eat a chicken sandwich, though i like chicken and sandwiches
Coke over Pepsi
I am convinced that popcorn is the perfect food
I adore two children that live in MI (to remain un named, they know who they are)
I have only known one family other than my own my entire life
I have lived in 4 states
I'm a military brat
I play the flute and piano
I am loving being able to wear shorts in December
9 Places I have visited
Alaska
Connecticut
St. Thomas
St. Maarten
Bahamas
Orlando
Chicago
Block Island
Seattle
8 Ways to win my heart
Handle children well
Patience
Get along with my parents
Get along with their parents
Isn't afraid to be silly
Lets me cry on him if i need to
Says I Love You and means it
Polite
7 Things I want to do before I die
Knit an intricate fairisle sweater
Knit a complicated aran sweater
Get Married
Have Children
Travel to Ireland
See the rest of the US
Successfully design a sweater
6 Things I'm afraid of
Being completely alone in the world
Spiders
Never having children
Dying
Snakes
Something happening to one of the kids
5 Things I don't like
Rude people
Scary movies
Sci Fi
Rough yarn
My arms
4 ways to turn me off
Put weird flavors on top of popcorn
Talk only about yourself constatntly
Overdramatize everything
Talk to my chest and not to my face
3 Things I do everyday
Talk to my bf
Knit
Shower
2 Things that make me happy
Hugs and kisses from my bf
Lots of yarn
1 Thing on my mind right now
My grade in A&P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter