Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, December 09, 2005

Projects Galore

Now that I have almost unlimited free time (in between spending time with my bf and looking for a job that is) I am developing an ADD sort of disease with knitting. I cannot seem to commit to one project. I have one teensy little sleeve to pick up stitches for and knit onto a doggy sweater and then it'll be done, so of course I cast on for another one (in pink,it's cute). I also have a half completed fuzzy foot on their round needles, and I cast on for a scarf last night while watching tv!!! And since my teensy tiny sock circulars were found I want to go to my fave LYS and get sock yarn so I can do that too. Oh, did I mention the baby bootie in narrow stripes of white and green? No? I forgot that one? Maybe it's because I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exsist. If it doesn't exsist then I don't have to weave in my million and one ends from the stripes that seemed like such a good idea at the time. They are cute though, I'm calling them the frog booties. It's the Ugg bootie pattern made out of Simply Soft in Lime green and White and the piece of one that's made is too cute for words. Yet I want to chuck it out the window...go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter