Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, September 16, 2005

Exausted

I'm just going to type a quickie post because I am so tired I'm afraid I might collapese on my keyboard. I was up until 1:30 this morning writing several of my english comp papers and getting them out of the way. I managed to get the really big paper out of the way, and submitted it when I got up 8 hours later. Yay me! Anyway, I was knitting on the sleeve of the sweater I'm attempting when I realized that something is desperatly wrong with one side, I think I f**ked up the increases, which means I have to frog to the point of the F-up. Oh joy, oh rapture...oh my god I'm gonna scream. At least the Yankees ended up winning last night, that just makes it all better, not. But it does take some of the sting out of it, kind of. I realize my mistake though, so hopefully won't make it again this time around, or when it comes to knit the other sleeve. The cable pattern is quite complicated, which is why it's going to be a pain to rip out and replace onto my needles, but I'll give it a shot. Worst case scenario is that I have to frog the entire thing and start all over again. No biggie, it's only 1/3 of a detailed cabled sleeve and it's only my 5th attempt, *insert sob here*. Well, I'm going to head off to bed and try not to think about it. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter