Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Procrastination continues

I'm still avoiding writing anything for my english class, maybe because I'm just having too much fun gabbing at y'all. What ever my reason is, I'm sure its a good one. Wow, I'm procrastinating over and excuse to explain my procrastination issues, wow..thats low. Welcome to my world, kinda weird isn't it? I'm cursing at my iTunes right now, because it won't upload to my iPod, and I want it to. I wonder if I throw a massive hissy fit if it would work. Yeah, I hear ya, I don't think it will either. But it's about the only thing I can think of at this point, short of throwing it out the window. Which won't work either, because then I won't have the music that's already in there....what a dillema. Oh well, I'll recover eventually I suppose. I'm too busy being terrified about my test results (which will be back tomorrow in case y'all are wondering.) On the plus side, I'm going to a Yankees game tomorrow! They're playing the Devil Rays again, and rumour has it that the Rays have been kicking the Yankees behinds lately! So this should be a good game. Well, must jet off to look for the cat, she dissapeared while I was vacuuming (at 8:30 pm, consider it revenge on the irritating people downstairs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter