Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yay..people out there

Hooray! Finally, someone has read my posts and commented on them! Oh joy, oh rapture, oh man am I sore from working out too hard, my little victory arm raising just reminded me of that...oops. I finished the first front panel of my bag last night, but am procrastinating on starting the second, a sudden fear of blocking and seaming has overtaken my desire to knit the thing to completion...must find chocolate, and then someone who knows what on earth they're doing. Tried to explain to a non knitting parent what on earth I was trying to create, she just stared at me and I could see her eyes physically start to glaze over. But it's ok, at this point I consider it revenge for every fabric swatch I had to ooh and ahh over, and there's a lot so it's going to take a while to even us out. Lets see, what else is going on..dissected a rat today in A&P lab, well, i watched anyway. And for all of you animal lovers out there that are outraged at the prospect of cutting an animal open to study it's insides keep this in mind; it's college, not high school, there is no avoiding it or you fail. Anyways...went to see Brothers Grimm tonight, it was ok, had good beginning and good ending, the middle got a bit slow, but Heath Ledger just makes it so worthwhile, kind of. Well all, though you know I love chatting to myself to you I'm tired (early lab, it's Wednesday) and sore (thats what I get for working out too hard) I'm going to call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter