Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I dunno

I hate coming up with titles for e-mails, blog posts, written papers, blogs...you name it. My creativity doesn't extend that far for some reason...unsolved mystery. Anyways, went shopping with dear old mum today, found killer jeans at Marshalls! That rocked, got 3 pairs of them that I'll probably only wear rarely, well, maybe more. I'm a jeans junkie, I love 'em and wear them even if it's 90 degrees outside and I'm so hot that I want to pass out. Why? Well, for one I like the way my butt looks in them, 2: everything is so airconditioned that I freeze in shorts and 3: it means that I don't have to shave my legs (all you women out there, you get that one.) A rather gross sounding truth, it's the same reason men grow beards in the winter, so they don't have to shave every morning, and winter affords an excuse (no offense, I have nothing against beards, my dad has one), well, in Michigan it does. But enough about beards and shaved legs...moving on, to something that I haven't decided yet. I think I'm going to quit while I'm ahead (not that I'm sure I'm ahead, but I can hope can't I?) and go to sleep now so my cat can harass me all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter