Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

mini vacation

Since we both had Monday and Tuesday off, my mom and I went to Discovery cove and Downtown Disney. I've been to Downtown Disney a million and one times, but I'd never been to Discovery Cove. And it was so amazing! I'll have pictures back in about a week, hopefully. So now that it's Wednesday, back to class...yay, not. And also because it's Wednesday, it's lab and lecture, double the trouble. Hopefully they've fixed the a/c in our lecture room. And for those of you who want the knitting update on the pretty bag, i started the strap/sides before I left for my mini vacation, and promptly got mad at the directions and ripped it out. But I'll start again later when my bacji comes down in about a month. She'll help me, maybe. I did whip her butt in Gin Rummy on pogo.com the other day. I think she enjoyed a worthy opponent, it's not often that she loses. I just woke up, so I'm going to go make coffee and relax before I have to majorly get my butt in gear. Have a nice day y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter