Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Friday, September 09, 2005

evil sweater

Allright, so the sweater isn't actually evil, it just feels that way sometimes. I'm attempting another knitty.com pattern, I've lusted after it for 3 months now and have finally decided I wanted to try it. Well, I'm on my 5th try right now and am ready to cut the cord and let my grandmother knit it for me. I'm absolutly ill over it though, I've gotten further on this attempt than any other. I was really hoping that the 5th time would be the charm...apparently not. My increases are screwed up and I have no clue how to fix them. I know nobody else would probably ever notice that the increases on the back of my sleeve are messed up, but I would know. I think I'm going to keep going for a little bit more, I've gone this far, and I'm too proud of my cables to kill them. It's going to be an amazing sleeve, if I can get it to work. Wish me luck y'all, I need all the help I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter