Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yankees Game

I got to go to another Yankees game, it was ok. The first 4 innings were actually quite boring, but then people started getting around the bases and scoring points. I don't know who won, I left early due to time issues, and got bored watching the rest on tv, so I opted for When Harry Met Sally. Quite possibly the best chick flick ever, except for Beaches maybe. If anyone in the audience is curious about the test in A&P that I was having a mental meltdown over on Monday and Tuesday, I got an 88. Not too bad, thank god. And I'm still avoiding my writing assignments, but no more, time to get my rear in gear and just get 'er done. I'm off to attempt that, if I don't post in a week, feel free to assume that they've killed me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter