Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Procrastinating

Procrastinating, if there is ever a word in the english language that I genuinly hate it is that one. Yet I am a master at it, which is why I haven't posted in like 3 days. But it's time to bite the bullet and post again, who cares if my bag attempt flopped at the strap, or that my sweater sleeve increases are wrong? We must overcome!! Ok, now that I'm done with that, I've been incrediably busy all weekend. Busch Gardens for Friday and Saturday, and the beach for Sunday (and the backs of my legs are sunburnt...owwww). School today, first test in A&P. Needless to say, I was absolutly terrified. So much so that I forgot most of what I had down absolutly perfect last night. Hopefully I did ok, thats the problem with 50 question tests, you can only miss a few questions and still get a decent score. 200 questions is more my style, that way I can miss 12 or 13 and still get in the upper 90% range. Oh well, my fate is still 2 days away, meanwhile I'm just trying not to panic. The not panicing thing isn't working very well by the way, anyone out there got a sedetive (just kidding, please no comments on the evils of medication)? Anyway, back to knitting, I have this interesting lime green acrylic yarn that I'm trying to come up with something for. I want to make a little doggy sweater out of it for my good friends yorkie (see the little blue fuzz ball picture), but can't find a pattern yet. Wish me luck, I'm going to resume my search for the perfect dog sweater pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter