Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Monday, September 19, 2005

Evil Assignment

I hated that assignment so much, I'm dreading doing it again. I hate dissecting books chapter by chapter, it irritates me and makes me crazy. I've been a bundle of nerves all weekend, it's like PMS has come back to haunt me. But the dreaded assignment is done and submitted and I no longer give a rats behind what grade I get. I was considering not even submitting it, but decided that a low grade was better than no grade at all. So now I'm just trying to relax and listen to calming music and get rid of the headache that has been gaining strength since 4 pm. It's been a long weekend, emotional me is not a good thing. It just makes me long for home and realize how much I miss the landscapes of Michigan. Every time I close my eyes lately all I can see are the roads I used to drive every day. It's driving me ever so slightly insane. But it'll pass, it always does. I guess I'm just tired, and it doesn't help that my sleeve pattern is irritating me now also. Maybe I shouldn't knit when I'm stressed, it never seems to work out very well. Maybe sleep will help with the stress thing. Off to give it a try. Night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter