Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Panic Mode

It's officially offical, panic mode is here times 10! Apparently my evil teacher (and yes, he is evil I've discovered) wants us to read half a book and have taken notes on it. Since I read fast it's no biggie, just go find a book in the ol' stash right? Wrong, he has a freakin book list, and only those books can be read for the assignment. So I have to go and buy a book to read, and I'm chosing Girl, Interrupted. And not because I've seen the movie 30,000 times, but because I've actually peeked into it before and know I'll find it interesting. I'm about ready to flip out and have a well deserved panic attack. But I'll save it for midnight tomorrow when this evil assignment block will be gone. Ok, gotta go to Borders and get my book so I can start reading it, so I can start pretending that I don't understand a freakin thing I read so I can do his damn reading exersize all about plot points and asking questions. I HATE ACTIVE READING!!!! I absorb 99% of the book by reading it, I don't need to write out questions, or any other activity, and they just distract me. But I've got to do it, so I'll just grit my teeth and whine a lot. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter