Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Monday, August 29, 2005

Wow

I feel real loved...not. All of my friends really need to log on and read this damn thing so I'm not doing it for grins and giggles (which lets face it, is why I started the thing in the first place.) And if you're a friend and have taken the hint, please comment so I have something to read other than my own words coming back to haunt me (writers remorse, can't help hating everything I write 2 hours after I've written it, is the major reason I don't really proofread papers.) Well, I'm very proud of myself, thus far i haven't frogged any of the parts of Tasha! A very big step for me, I rip everything out if a stitch looks crooked (no Crazy Aunt Purl, you're not alone in that, I do it with everything) or my edges aren't perfect. It drives my mother and my friends insane, they always think it looks fine, but I know it's lousy. I could have dropped half of my stitches and they'd say it was perfect, so I just ignore them and frog it anyway. My inner knit critic always is pushing for a good frogging session, you know the inner knit critic, the little evil shit that sits on your shoulder and points out all knitting imperfections no matter how tiny. Anyway, enough about the demons within, time to go check on dinner and start the side stuff. And as a side note to my friends that actually know me in person if they're reading it, yes I do too know how to cook without opening a box or a can. And quit laughing that hard y'all, you're gonna hurt yourselves for no reason. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter