Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Still writing to nobody?

Am I still writing to the infinate blankness that is the internet? I'm going to assume I am and that none of my friends that I've e-mailed the address to this thing have checked it out yet. But it's ok, we're all busy. Today, for example, I'll be busy knitting on Tasha (the bag I'm knitting for those who are coming in late) in my pajamas until at least 1 in the afternoon because I have nowhere to go and no one to see. That and I have to do laundry and the pj's are so I don't have to hang around the apartment naked while all of my clothes are in the washer/dryer. Not like it would matter if i did really, nobody here but me and Friskie, and she doesn't care. But I'd freeze, our AC is turned down to arctic temperatures (ok, ok so it's 74..so what?) and if I steal Friskie's blanket..well, it's just not worth it. Well, gotta get going on that busy schedule of mine, hopefully I'll be able to finish the back (or front, they're the same) of Tasha..will post pictures if i can get the thing to lay flat, damn stockingette stitch :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!

I just wanted you to know that there aer others out here in this seemingly infinite and often lonely place. I love the pictures of Alaska and hope to take my wife and children there someday.

Well good luck with the knitting and all. Take care

- Moose

8/30/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter