Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Monday, August 29, 2005

A note about the puppy

This isn't my dog, she's a sweet little Yorkshire Terrior (or Yorkshire Terror depending on your viewpoint on small dogs) that belongs to some good friends of mine (for picture of children of said good friend scroll down to the Christmas tree pic). My Bacji (polish for Grandma, and no, I don't really care if I don't spell it right, thats how I spell it, it works) knit it and didn't know who to give it to, so I told her that my friends have a teeny little 3 pound dog that's freezing in the MI winter, even inside. She felt so bad for her that she sent this little sweater. And it looks adorable on her, as soon as I learn to make them she's getting a ton from me so she can stay warm in style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter