Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bag Update

I'm sure it's probably not very interesting to read an update about a bag that I haven't even that the decency to post a picture of yet, but I'm getting there. And I've got a top cable and a half done today, add that to the bottom portion that I knit yesterday on the wrong size needles...grr, and I've got a top cable and a half done. I still can't believe that I knit the entire bottom portion on the wrong size needles, granted, it's only 16 stitches wide and 9.5 inches long, but still! I can't use it because it's going to be too small compared to the sides, and I have limited quantities of this yarn. Hopefully it'll be enough, so far so good. I promise to try and post pictures tomorrow, if I don't then I'll blame it on school. Just as I blame my lack of correspondence on school, so if you're one of my many friends that I haven't e-mailed in forever, can this count? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter