Socks "R" Us

The stories of a person hopelessly addicted to knitting socks (and a few other things).

Name:
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

I am officially a nursing student! Took me forever but i was finally accepted into a private nursing school. I am currently employed as a photographer with Sears and am enjoying capturing memories for strangers :-p

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Epic first post (again)

Ok, it's now official..technology hates me. This is my second attempt at this blogging thing, my first one was apparently erased. Which baisically means that I've had to start all over again, lucky me. Oh well, at least the hurricane is probably not going to dump half a foot of water in my backyard, thats good news. Haven't gotten much knitting done yet, tried to do a version of the 5 1/2 hour baby sweater yesterday, but something wasn't right, so I quit while I was ahead. Did manage to get all of my knitting needles sized and written down, so now I know exactly what I've got, and apparently I'm woefully lacking circulars...hey good reason to stock up! Well, gotta go study A&P now, hopefully I can stay awake, that book is the new cure for my insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counter